- Why did Adolph Sax invent the saxophone?
He hated mankind but wasn't couldn't design a bomb
- How many bari sax players does it take to pop popcorn?
2 - one to hold the popper and one to shake the stove
- Why do sax players not like playing soprano?
Because you can't hide your drugs inside it.
- What's the difference between a sax player and a lawnmower?
The lawnmower cuts grass; the sax player smokes it
- What is the difference between a sax and a vacuum cleaner?
You have to plug in the vacuum cleaner before it sucks
- What does a sax player do when he's offered a blow job?
Ask where the gig is and insists on bringing his own rythm section
- You are in a room with Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, and Kenny G. You have a gun with only 2 bullets. What do you do?
Shoot Kenny G. twice just in cas
- How do saxophone players define perfect pitch?
Throwing an alto sax into a toilet from 40 feet away and not hitting the rim
- You may be a redneck saxophonist if...
...you have an old bass sax up on bricks in your front yard
...you spell it "saxaphone"
...you walk into your room and trip over at least 5 instrument cases
...you think the bell of your instrument is a great place to hide drinks during a competetion
- What do a saxophone and a baseball have in common?
People cheer when you hit them with a bat
- What's the difference between a barisax and a chainsaw?
- The exhaust
- What's the difference between the creation theory and a tenor sax?
The theory doesn't have as many leaks.
- What's the difference between Kenny G and a machine gun?
The machine gun repeats itself only 10 times a second.
- What do you call a thousand saxophones at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start
- What's the difference between a lawnmower and a tenor sax?
- Lawnmowers sound better in small ensembles
- You can tune a lawnmower
- The neighbors are upset if you borrow a lawnmower and don't return it